Working on a WordPress website can be confusing at first if you are used to working in MS Word
Thank goodness for the internet, we have found an abundant source of tutorials that can help you move forward. We highly recommend that you view the video tutorials to have a full visual, step-by-step view on how to work around your WordPress-run website.
- How to add a Page in WordPress
- WordPress: Posts vs Pages (video tutorial) – What is the difference between a WordPress post and a page? This video illustrates its functions and use.
- Creating a WordPress Page (video tutorial) – Publishing a page is easy as 1-2-3.
- Creating a WordPress Post (video tutorial) – New to wordpress? Do you want to write and put out there what your business is all about? This video will walk you through, step-by-step on how to create a post in your blog or website.
- How to add a new post in WordPress and utilise all of its features (web tutorial) – How do you add a “post” in wordpress, this website will show you a step-by-step process in doing just that.
- 3 Ways to Add images in a Post in WordPress – I’m lost! WordPress is not working like my MS Word! The truth is, it won’t—never will work that way. The good news is help is out there. This page will show you how to add images in your wordpress post or page.